Kiwi Girl Gone has been nominated for the Liebster Award!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a way to recognize new bloggers in the blogosphere. Nominations are done by other bloggers who have read and enjoyed these new blogs.
Thank you so much to The Passport Princess for the nomination, I really appreciate it! Sarah who runs The Passport Princess is a fellow kiwi who has been around the world on an awesome trip recently, so check out her blog.
Listed below are the rules of this award:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Here are the answers to the questions given to me:
1. What’s the best food you’ve eaten on your travels?
Authentic poutine from Montreal! It was delicious. Funnel Cake was also pretty good.
2. How do you think you’ve changed in the job that you do?
I don’t think I’ve really changed to be honest!
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I’d really like to live in Canada.. but I’m not sure I could handle the cold!
4. What’s the best piece of Travel/Overseas advice you’ve received?
Just go and do it!
5. What’s your biggest ‘first world problem’?
Not having enough money or annual leave to travel as much as I want to!
6. What destination have you been to that you’ve found over-rated?
San Francisco – maybe I need to give it another go but I was just put off by how many homeless people there are and how sort of dirty it is!
7. What’s the longest single journey you’ve taken?
Longest flight has been 13 hours.
8. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Shy, adventurous, kind
9. Who is your dream travelling companion?
Boyfriend… if I had one haha
10. What made you start up your blog?
I started before my first Contiki to see if I could commit to it. Turns out I couldn’t until I came back and wrote it all up. I still find it hard to commit to posting often but I will keep it up for my future travels. I like to share my experiences to help others and to keep for myself to look back on as well.
11. What’s your most favorite thing you’ve bought while travelling/living in another country?
I can’t choose! I love shopping so I do a lot of shopping everywhere I go and I love all of it haha!
Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award:
And here are my questions:
- Where is your favourite place to visit?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Coffee, Tea or Neither?
- What was the last book you read?
- What made you start your blog?
- What are your three must-haves when travelling?
- What’s the next thing you are going to cross off your bucket list?
- What is your favourite animal?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- How do you choose where to travel to?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?